Monday, May 28, 2012

Earning Cash with SuperPoints




I am just loving the Superpoints Network!  So far I've received $115 in Paypal cash from them! There are other prizes if you don't have Paypal of course, but what beats CASH?  And after becoming a Gold/Platinum member, I don't even have to do anything to keep earning points!

To earn points, you can click on the SuperLucky button up to 100 times a day and win points.  There area also other ways to earn points, but I haven't really tried them.  Then you can redeem those points for prizes or cash!  

However, after I became Gold and then Platinum, I could sit back and reap the points that come from the people I invited!  The only thing I really do is click on the points that come in my email a couple times a day.

I highly recommend you join Superpoints!   Once you join, all you have to do is confirm your email address and fill out your profile, and you will get your status upgraded to Basic!

To join SuperPoints and start earning prizes, click on the button below!